Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Everybody's Free to Wear Sunscreen

The song Everybody's Free to Wear Sunscreen has a lot of great advice.  One of my favorite pieces is
"Understand that friends come and go,but for the precious few you should hold on. Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle because the older you get, the more you need the people you knew when you were young."  This is a great piece of advice because you should never continue to hold on to people that don't appreciate you.  You should also never let go of people who really love and care for you.  This is an important piece of advice that as soon as people understand this, the happier they will be.  My other favorite piece of advice is "Get to know your parents, you never know when they'll be gone for good Be nice to your siblings, they're your best link to your past And the people most likely to stick with you in the future."  I like this piece of advice because it basically says how important your parents and siblings are.  I have a brother and although we don't get along but I don't know what I would do without him.  Same with my parents.  We often have different view points but I would be devastated to lose them.  This song has a lot of great advice that I'm going to try to follow.
I also have my own piece of advice to add.  All I have to say is eat healthy and stay in shape.  Don't pollute your body with unhealthy substances if you expect to live past 40.  Exercising and eating healthy will make you look and feel younger.  You will need your body in the future so it's no use destroying it when your young.  I know as a kid everyone wants to look skinny, but when it comes down to it staying in shape is a lot harder than it seems.  That would definitely be my top piece of advice to give other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment