Friday, October 12, 2012

Grades

I think  the purpose of grades is to assess your learning ability.  Also so the teacher can see how welll you're doing.  I think the current grading system is okay.  It's easy to understand  because you know if you got an A you did good and if you got an F you did bad.  I think the system could be improved.  I think the current grading system does represent our skills accureately but if a parent were to look at it it would be hard to understand.  All you would see is the grade and nothing else.  I think we should transfer to standard base because that way when you look at your grades you can see what the test was one and also weather you are average, above average, or need to improvement. The current grading system doesn't tell you that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment